The social network of Facebook has transcended through time and has allowed many people to communicate in the world. But it is also possible that you suffer an error, that is why here we explain why Facebook Lite does not open on your Android cell phone . But first we would like to explain to you what Facebook Lite is and some features that this version of Facebook has on devices.
What is Facebook Lite?
Facebook Lite is the version for devices with old versions of Android , since it is totally light and does not take up space in the internal memory. It is also designed or created for slow connections in megabytes, and does not consume excessively data on the Android device you use.
Features of Facebook Lite
Little space: This application only occupies 1 MB in the memory of the phone or electronic device so you will not worry about having a lot of space. Spend less mobile data: With this version you will not have to worry about mobile data, since the developers created it for 2 G networks, that is, slow connections.
It works on all Smartphones: Although it is similar to the full version, it can be installed on any Android device including low-end devices or year of manufacture.
Parental control: Applications that contain parental control is an advantage for those parents who take care of their children, whether they are children or adolescents. Since parents can monitor Facebook and see what their children can see on this famous social network.
Interface: The interface is quite simple allowing, despite being light, to be able to chat with our friends and family, even if it does not have Facebook Messenger.
But despite these amazing features, it may not load the application due to technical problems with the Wi-Fi connection.
Solutions for Facebook Lite on your Android
Next, we will show you the manual and practical solutions to the problem that Facebook Lite does not load on your Android device.
- Make sure to update Facebook Lite.
In Android operating systems, it is essential that the applications are updated for a better operation on the network. This aspect is important as developers or programmers add new functions or enhancements to the application code.
- Check the space in the internal memory of your mobile.
Due to the constant updates that exist in the applications, it is essential to take into account the space you have internally on your mobile. Although it is very true that the Facebook Lite application does not consume so much memory , we give you some suggestions.
- Download the videos to your Android cell phone in the SD memory card or in the cloud.
- Clear cache and data in settings .
- Deactivate the Facebook Lite app and download it again.
- Deactivate Facebook and enter through the browser.
And what to do when I can’t update it?
Since there is a possibility that you will not be able to download the latest version of Facebook Lite due to a technical problem , we explain what to do.
- Close session, and perform the forced closing from the settings and try to open it again.
- Head to the settings and clear all app cache and data as we mentioned before and verify that the problem is fixed.
- Reset Facebook Lite, which means downloading it again and starting from scratch.
Check the Wifi connection
We constantly use the Wi-Fi network to open our applications and perform other activities, but it may fail. If you try to open Facebook Lite and it won’t open or load, try to fix the Wi-Fi connection problems wherever you are.
So what you should do is the following to check that you have Internet and thus try again by opening your favorite application.
- Check the internet modem, and that it indicates that there is a connection, also check if the router works well.
- Restart or turn off the router next to the modem, and wait a few minutes and try to connect to see if you already have internet.
- Check that you are entering the correct password.
- Verify or verify the payment of the Internet service.
- Turn on and off the device’s Wifi or restart the cell phone.
As you could already read, the solution to the problem of not loading Facebook Lite on your Android with Wi-Fi is totally simple and easy.