Without a doubt, the launch of Call of Duty Mobile has revolutionized the app stores, as it has been a tremendous success in terms of the number of downloads. However, this app is not perfect, so it is possible to experience certain glitches when running it. For this reason, today we will show you what to do in case Call Of Duty Mobile freezes or locks up.
Among all the flaws that this excellent video game presents, the fact that the screen freezes is one of the most annoying. This can happen to us when we are in the middle of a game or in the start menu, but the good news is that later we will show you several alternatives to solve it.
Try Clearing the Call of Duty Mobile Cache on your phone
In this first section we will show you the steps you must follow to the letter to be able to fix the ‘frozen screen’ error that Call Of Duty Mobile presents on certain occasions when we are in full swing.
- To start, first you have to open the settings menu of your mobile and select the option that says ‘Applications and notifications’.
- Then click on the icon of the Call of Duty Mobile app.
- Now, select the option ‘Information about the app’ and then press the option ‘Storage’.
- Then you must clear the cache of the app , which is usually enough to correct the errors that Call of Duty Mobile may present.
Grant advanced permissions
In case you have followed all the steps to clear the cache on your mobile device and the Call of Duty Mobile app is still freezing, then we recommend that you try this alternative.
- The first thing you have to do is enter the apps configuration part in the settings menu.
- Then select the Call of Duty Mobile app and then click on the ‘Advanced’ option
- Then select the option ‘Install unknown apps’ and then activate the other option that says ‘Trust this source’.
- In this way we will grant additional permissions to the app so that it can better manage the storage of certain files necessary to eliminate the problem in a more efficient way.
Other alternatives that also work
Here we will show you other quick and easy alternatives that you can try in case Call of Duty Mobile freezes while you are in a game or even when you are in the main menu. You simply have to try one by one to see which one is more effective for you.
Restart your mobile or tablet
One of the fastest and easiest alternatives that you can try to fix this error , as it can be a simple game crash. To do this, you simply have to press and hold the power button on your mobile and then click on the ‘Restart’ option.
We recommend that you try this method in the case that it is the first time that the screen freezes when playing Call of Duty Mobile , otherwise you will have to try other alternatives to improve the performance of the games on your mobile.
Install the latest update for Call Of Duty Mobile
In general, developers usually release new updates to the apps to fix certain important bugs that prevent us from enjoying the operation of the application. That is why you should always update all applications including Call of Duty Mobile .
Undoubtedly, when updating the game you will see that there is a notable improvement in performance , since as we mentioned before, with each update bugs and errors that have arisen unexpectedly are repaired. To do this, you just have to open the Android or iOS application store, search for Call of Duty Mobile and check if there is any new update.
Update your mobile software
Another easy and simple method to fix CoDMobile bugs is to update the software of our Android or iOS mobile. In this case, you must go to the Settings section and then select the option ‘Software Update’.
Later you will have to wait a few minutes for the update to download and you may have to restart your mobile a few times until the process is finished.