If you wonder what are the minimum requirements to install and play PUBG, PUBG Mobile and PUBG lite? , you should read the following information about it.
The minimum requirements of the games
Before downloading and playing PUBG, you should know the minimum requirements. The minimum requirements refer to the hardware necessary to run a video game , although the minimum does not offer the best experience for the user. Given this, the most advisable thing is always to assemble a cheap gaming pc by parts.
Next, we will tell you about the minimum and recommended requirements of PUBG . Read on to meet them and start playing.
What are the minimum requirements to install and play PUBG, PUBG Mobile, and PUBG lite?
PUBG has two versions on the computer, the normal version simply known as PUBG and a light version, PUBG Lite. Below we will show the requirements for each version. In the case of mobile phones , just go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.ig&hl=en&gl=US, if an incompatibility notice does not appear or is displayed the game is you can’t run it .
The PUBG Battle Royale was known to perform relatively poorly relative to existing Hardware at the time of its release. Even so, with the passage of time the performance of the video game has improved .
PUBG minimum requirements
- Processor: For PUBG you need a processor at least as powerful as the i5 4430 or the FX-6300, something relatively high.
- RAM memory: In terms of RAM, you will need at least 8 GB, which is considered the minimum standard today.
- Graphics Card: In the case of Nvidia, a 2 GB GTX 960 is required, by AMD, it would be a 2GB Radeon R7 370. It should be noted that you can use equivalent cards.
- Storage space: For PUBG at least 30 GB of hard disk space is required.
- Operating System: PUBG will run on Windows 7, 8 and 10, in their 64-bit versions.
PUBG Recommended Requirements
- Processor: An i5 6600k processor or an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 should be enough to get a great gaming experience in PUBG.
- RAM memory: 16 GB of RAM memory is recommended to run PUBG in its high settings.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia recommends a 3Gb GTX 1060, while for AMD the 4GB Radeon RX580 would be a great option.
- Storage space: Although the minimum is 30 GB, we recommend having more hard disk space to install the game.
- Operating System: Regarding the OS, as we mentioned, PUBG will run on Windows 7, 8 and 10, but we recommend the most recent version.
As its name indicates, PUBG Lite is the light version being the most suitable for less powerful equipment. The lightness of the application is manifested both in its weight and the requirements it places on users.
PUBG Lite minimum requirements:
- Processor: At least one Core i3 with a frequency of 2.4 Ghz.
- RAM Memory: PUBG Lite requires at least 4GB of RAM to run decently.
- Graphics Card: In terms of graphics, the minimum required is an integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000. In turn, it is important that you keep in mind that DirectX 11 is required.
- Storage space : The minimum space required for game files is 4 GB.
- Operating System: PUBG Lite will run on Windows 7, 8 and 10, but only in its 64-bit version.
PUBG Lite Recommended Requirements:
- Processor: The recommended processor sets an i5 clocked at 2.8hz.
- RAM memory: It is recommended to have at least 8Gb of memory to run PUBG Lite decently.
- Graphics Card: It is recommended to have a dedicated Graphics card similar or superior to the Nvidia GTX 660 or the ATI HD 7870.
- Storage space : The recommended storage space is the same as in the minimum requirements, 4Gb.
Indeed, the PUBG Lite requirements are low enough to run well on most computers . Therefore, it is the right choice for less powerful systems. On the other hand, now that you have verified the requirements of the game, you must learn to aim and shoot in PUBG, to have opportunities to win and also once inside the game you can see the PUBG fps to see how you are doing on your pc.