Rise of Kingdoms is one of the best strategy games; It is popular for its realism in war simulation . It has a similarity to Clash of Clans, because you are a governor building an empire and you must know what to improve on each level. To be successful, you will also need to know the best commanders, combos, and talents in Rise of Kingdoms.
What is a commander in Rise of Kingdoms?
The Rise of Kingdoms commanders are the cornerstone of building a powerful army. Know the types, their abilities and talents; it can be a very important and decisive factor in conquering the map.
You can differentiate the rarity of the commanders by color : the blue ones (Advanced) are the most common, but also weak; Then they are followed by green (Elite), and the best are purple (Epic) and orange (Legendary). Since they have very good skills and talents.
What are the types of commanders in Rise of Kingdoms?
Depending on the type of commander, you can define a specific type of strategy . Some will help you destroy cities, defeat enemy troops, kill barbarians, collect resources, or heal allies.
- Archer : As their name implies, they are ideal commanders to guide archers.
- Defender : These are very good commanders at defending your cities.
- Disabling : They are commanders who block the ability to fight their rivals.
- Gatherer : Ideal commanders to improve the gathering of resources.
- Infantry : The perfect commander to guide infantry troops.
- Jungler : The best commanders to defeat the barbarians.
- Leader : They are commanders capable of leading large troops and many benefits.
- Nuker : The commanders with the most attack power in the game.
- Support : For defensive tactics, heal allies during combat.
- Cavalry : Its name indicates that it is an ideal commander for cavalry troops.
- Siege : This type of commander is the best option to invade enemy cities.
The best commanders, combos and talents in Rise of Kingdoms
Rise of Kingdoms currently has more than 30 commanders and they keep increasing. But you must choose them, depending on your purposes. We show you a list, of the commanders divided according to their rarity:
- Guardian of the City
- Dragon Spearman
- Mario Cay
- Tomoe Gozen
- Kusunoki Masashige
- Sun Tzu
- Scipio the African
- Osman I
- Joan of Arc
- Eulji Mundeok
- Julius Caesar
- Cao Cao
- Carlos Martel
- Cleopatra VII
- Constantine I
- El Cid
- Frederick I
- Hannibal Barca
- Mehmed II
- Minamoto no Yoshitsune
- Ricardo I
- Yi Seong-Gye
Usually Julius Caesar is the most coveted commander for his great attack power. But we present a list of recommended commanders to use individually, according to their capabilities:
- Hermann : He’s a good commander for a defense strategy. So we recommend you leave it behind the walls of your kingdom.
- Scipio the African : The best option for those who have a basic account, thanks to their good level of attack.
- Joan of Arc : The best commander to support the troops, thanks to her level of healing.
- Pelayo : Best for cavalry, due to its attack and defense bonuses for mounted troops.
- Boudica : He is a commander who will give you very good results against the barbarians.
- Aníbal Barca : Very good and versatile, since he has skills to lead mixed armies.
- Cleopatra VII : Perfect for quickly collecting resources and leveling up.
The most recommended commander combos, we can divide them if they are for PVP or PVE , that is, against other players or against the environment respectively.
- To defeat other players , the best combos are: Boudica + Scipio, Hannibal Barca + Cleopatra and Joan of Arc + El Cid.
- To advance in the game environment , the ideal combos are: Cao Cao + Tomoe Gozen, and Boudica + Joan of Arc (good team against the barbarians).
The choice of your commanders will depend on your strategy . If you liked this post about the best Rise of Kingdoms commanders; We ask you to share it with your friends. Thus, everyone can face each other and decide who is the best governor. In addition, we remind you that you can download it on various operating systems.