As time goes by, we accumulate complete conversations with our contacts, and that can become a bit annoying. So if you have already decided to get rid of several conversations or a specific one, in this article you will learn how to do it.
In this article we will show you how to properly delete Facebook Messenger messages from your computer and cell phone (Android – IOS).
Read on, and you will find out how to do it easily, quickly and effectively.
DELETE MESSENGER CONVERSATION ON MOBILE:
- Go to the application
- Select the conversation you want to delete and press and hold it for 2 seconds.
- A list of options will be displayed, “Choose delete”.
- The system will make you confirm if you want to delete the conversation, hit “Delete conversation”.
- Open the application
- Select and scroll the conversation you want to delete to the left.
- Press the trash icon
DELETE MESSENGER MESSAGES FROM YOUR COMPUTER:
- Log in to Facebook
- Click on the Messenger icon located at the top right-hand side
- If you want to delete individual conversations, move your mouse to the three dots icon. Select “delete”.
- 4. And it will be automatically removed from your conversation list.
DELETE MESSENGER CONVERSATION ON COMPUTER:
Let’s see how you can delete messages from your computer.
Then, follow these steps to delete messages individually on Facebook Messenger:
- Locate the Messenger icon and click on it.
- Your list of conversations will be displayed, then click on the option “view all in Messenger” (It is just below all the conversations).
- Put the cursor on the chat you want to delete
- You will see 3 dots on the right side, click on them.
- Select “delete” and it will be automatically removed from your chat list.
- And finally confirm the deletion