Many still do not know what HBO is and how it works. HBO is a very efficient platform that offers a large amount of extensive streaming content, where you can enjoy series, movies, documentaries and much more. Its extensive service offers a trial month that allows you to watch HBO for free , in which your customers have access to any content in the catalog, as well as a user who is making their monthly payment.
There is no doubt that HBO offers excellent service, however it is normal to want to unsubscribe at some point. Either because you no longer like the platform or because it has presented problems such as an error has occurred and the service may be temporarily unavailable, however regardless of the reason, it is important to keep in mind that canceling the subscription on HBO is a very simple process .
But if you still don’t know how to do it, don’t worry because here I will show you step by step how you can do it. In this way, the procedure will be much easier than normal.
Steps to unsubscribe or unsubscribe from HBO
If you want to cancel the subscription on HBO , what you have to do is very simple, and it will not take any time. The best thing is that you can do it from your computer or from your smartphone, in this way you can do it comfortably on any of the devices you have.
Unsubscribe from HBO from your computer
To cancel a subscription from your computer, you must do the following:
- Enter HBO’s official website and log in
- As soon as you are in your account, you must click on your username
- Several options appear immediately, click on “My account”
- Next, you must find and select the category “Subscription and Purchases”
- In this section you can see if you have a free trial period and how long it is active (in case of being a new user)
- In the same way, there you will get the option to “Cancel subscription”
- You must mark the same and then a pop-up window appears, in which you must confirm this action. To do this, click on «Yes, cancel my subscription»
- Once you have done this, you have already unsubscribed from the HBO service. However, if you still have the current trial period, you can access the platform normally, until it ends.
Cancel the subscription on HBO from your mobile
Although there is an HBO application for smartphones, it is not possible to unsubscribe or unsubscribe from the account through it. However, you can do so using your device’s browser. It should be emphasized that this procedure is not necessary if you have a computer at your disposal. However, if it seems more comfortable to do it from your mobile you can do the following:
- Open your device’s default browser
- Enter the official HBO page and log in
- Then click on Settings
- Then, click on “My account”
- As soon as you enter this option, within it you will find the Configuration option again, you must select it
- Below are new alternatives to configure. Click on “Subscription and purchases”
- We can see immediately and check the option “Cancel subscription”
- Finally, confirm the action by selecting the button «Yes, cancel my subscription» that appears in the pop-up window
- This way you have already canceled the subscription from the mobile device.
However, there is another method of unsubscribing from HBO. Since users can call the official number of HBO Spain for free, which is 900834155 or send an email to the address [email protected]
Finally, we hope this article has helped you. However, we’d like to hear from you. Have you been able to unsubscribe from HBO? Do you think HBO offers a quality service? Leave us your answers in the comments.