The live TV broadcast and programming channel, Pluto TV, is a totally free movie and series streaming program. But nevertheless, you want to remove and uninstall Pluto TV from your PC, Smart TV, mobile or Roku forever. Perhaps, you have made this decision, because you are concerned about some negative aspects that this program has, that it does not suit you for your teams.
Aspects to remove Pluto TV
It is true that Pluto TV offers tips and tricks to solve problems with programming, but there are those who take these aspects into account:
- They reproduce many constant commercial offers.
- It does not have an HTTPS protocol .
- It collects personal information from customers and shares it with other affiliated businesses.
Taking these aspects into account, especially the last one we mentioned, turns Pluto TV into an unwanted program . And the fact is that, although in the contract they specify that they value your privacy, on the other hand, they commercialize with their sponsors, with your personal data. Although of course, Pluto TV uses this commercialization of personal data of its customers , to be able to broadcast for free.
Remove or uninstall Pluto TV from your electrical equipment
One of the disadvantages of the Pluto TV application is that it can transmit some malicious viruses , which could affect your computer. And for that reason, maybe today you have decided to remove and uninstall Pluto TV from your PC, Smart TV, mobile or Roku.
So in this tutorial, we will tell you what are the steps you must take with each of these teams. And after you have uninstalled or removed the Pluto TV application from your computers, you can clean them from virus threats.
Remove or uninstall Pluto TV from PCs
Next, we will analyze how to uninstall a program from your PC or remove Pluto TV from Windows or Mac OS X computers, in just a few steps.
- Remove Pluto TV from Windows PC .
- Enter the Windows search engine on the taskbar.
- Then select “Control Panel” → “Uninstall a program”.
- Then choose “Pluto TV” and uninstall it along with your programs .
- Find and check that there are no Pluto TV installed programs.
- And finally, confirm the uninstallation of the application from your computer and press “Ok” to save the changes made.
- Remove Pluto TV from PC Mac OS X.
- In the upper left area of your Mac OS X, select “Go” → “Applications”.
- When the “Applications” folder appears, look for the “Pluto TV” app and any suspicious programs .
- Then, select them with the right mouse click and press “Move to Trash”.
Remove or uninstall Pluto TV from your Smart TV
We all love to play any video or image on our Smart TV, but if we find threats , we prefer to remove it, that’s why, like removing Pluto TV.
- By pointing your remote control at the TV, you must select the “Start” button.
- Then scroll left, and select “Apps” → “Enter” with your controller.
- Then look for the Pluto TV App , among the downloaded applications.
- Once you get it, you select “Enter” and hold it down for a few seconds.
- Then choose “Delete” and press “Enter”
- To confirm your decision, select “Delete” → “Enter” again.
- And in this way you will completely uninstall the Pluto TV app from your Smart TV.
Remove or uninstall Pluto TV from your mobile
To successfully uninstall an application such as Pluto TV from your mobile, you will have to take the following steps:
- Go to the Play Store App on your mobile.
- Select “Menu” → “My apps”.
- Look for the Pluto TV app among the apps.
- And finally choose “Uninstall” and that’s it.
Remove or uninstall Pluto TV from your Roku
You love to watch or play movies from your Roku, but it is having some glitches because of the Pluto TV app. How to remove it?
- First, select the “Start” button on your remote.
- Then select “Streaming Channels” to open the stores tab.
- Now find Pluto TV and select “Ok” with your controller.
- Press «Delete channel», «Ok» and that’s it .
This is all for today, with these steps you already know how to remove and uninstall Pluto TV from your electrical equipment.