You may have received a Google Play Store gift card, if that is your case but in your country there is no possibility of redeeming it, we want to tell you that not all is lost. Read this post where we will teach you the technique so that you know how to redeem a Google Play Store gift card from another country.
How to get a Google Play Store gift card from another country?
Perhaps you took it for granted that you will never have a chance to get a Google Play Store gift card; Especially if you live in Latin America , or you are not a resident of any of the countries where they are commonly acquired, exchanged and even the balance of these cards is recharged, such as the United States, Mexico or some European countries.
Alternatives for you to get a Google Play Store gift card
We have good news for you, there are alternatives for you to get a Google Play Store gift card from another country or code:
- Through promotions or raffles carried out by some websites.
- If you travel, you can buy it in a commercial establishment in another country that Google Play has designated, without additional costs.
- Or through a family member or friend living abroad, they could also send you the code.
How can you redeem a Google Play Store gift card from another country?
Once you have in your hands the code, or physically the Google Play Store gift card from another country (scratch the code from the back), we will show you how to redeem it from your PC or mobile device:
Set up a new profile
- If you have your own Google account, access the menu on the main Google Play page, you do this by clicking on the three small horizontal bars on the upper left side.
- Go to the Account section.
- Click on Payment methods .
- Another sub-menu will appear, there click on Payment settings .
- In this step you must enter your email and password.
- In the payment center section, click on the menu at the top left and the Country will appear there, but since you will not be able to change it or place the country where you live, then click on Create a new profile, which appears in the bottom of the Country, then on the next screen click on continue .
- It will refer you to Create a new payment profile , there select the country from where the Google Play Store card that you have been given or obtained comes from, once this is done, press the continue button.
- On the next screen, you will be asked for some information, such as address, which would only be enough to place it on Line 1, the City , the Prefecture and the Postal Code . Here you could ask your friends or family abroad for help, since some invented data could cause you an error, or they will not allow you to advance to the next step.
- Finally, once the previous step is completed, click on the Send button.
How to redeem your Google Play Store gift card?
- From the comfort of your own Google Play store , simply access the main menu and click on the Redeem section.
- On the next screen, enter the code for your Google Play gift card. Finally click on the redeem button. And that’s all.
Now with the money in your favor from your Google Play Store gift card, imagine everything you can invest in! From products, gems for your favorite games, games, music and movies, to books, if you are a fan of reading.
Just get good advice on the conditions that Google Play Store imposes for the use of your gift cards; of course it is necessary that you have the latest version of Google Play Store.
We well know that certain users have opted for tricks such as creating another secondary account, or installing applications that have allowed them to redeem their Google Play gift card. However, in your case we recommend that you do what ethics and your conscience tell you. We hope you choose the best way to redeem a Google Play Store gift card from another country.