In this article we will find one more step by step for Word, where you will learn how to put frames in Word or add borders to Word pages very quickly and easily. We invite you to continue reading to learn all these functions that are necessary within office automation.
Frames in Word are used to give a different detail to your text documents in Word, for example; Decorating a personal letter is important to achieve a different look, you can vary the decorations and they are very useful. Making presentations with frame details in your project would be ideal with a custom frame. If you also want to give your document a personal touch, you may be able to write with Chinese letters or characters in your Word document.
How to place a frame in Word?
- We open a new text document within the Microsoft Word program . If you don’t have it installed, you can Download Word from its official website.
- Within it we must start with the option “Design” and within this we will look for the option “Page borders”.
- A new window is displayed where we will configure the frames that we want to add to our project.
- Different design options will appear, from dotted lines to more elaborate edges with design and all we have to do is select the one you like so that when you click on accept the frame is placed on our page.
Can I choose the colors and sizes of the Word frames?
If you can choose colors and change the sizes as many times as you want in your text sheet in Word.
- We enter «Page Borders» .
- We select the border design that is of our preference for the project.
- Below are the colors and by default it determines “Automatic colors” in this way it will take the color that we are using in the text , in this case, black.
- By clicking here, the window is displayed where we will see the variety of colors that we can choose for the frame.
- The size of the frames can be determined just below the color option, we can go from the finest size to the thickest of all, this will depend on your project.
- With these changes we only have to press «Accept» and the modification will be in our text sheet.
How to place art inside our frame in Word?
- We can simply place figures within our frame as “Art” and the appearance will change, depending on your project this may be a more fun option.
- In the “Page Borders” option we will see that after border colors and sizes, the “Art” option is present and when we click it will display a new selection of frames, in this case they will be figures, from stars, fruits, food , doodles and more.
- We select the one we like and we will click OK.
- Important: Our art will be affected by the color that we defined previously, that is, if we previously selected a frame in Blue, our art will be affected in the background with a blue color as well.
- If you want this color not to affect the art, we can set the color back to “Automatic” so that we will only see the art without color modifications.
- The size of our art can also be modified from the “Width” option where as we move forward we can preview the changes in the same window.
How to border only text in Word?
- We write in a new text document the words we want to be inside it.
- When we finish, we will click on the “Design” tab and then on the “Page borders” option.
- Inside we will find «Borders» and inside other borders related to the text of our project, in which we can generate borders of different styles but we no longer have the option of «Art» .
- By clicking “OK” we can see the changes in the text sheet.
If you don’t have a computer at hand and you need to edit a Word file, you can make modifications to your Word documents from your Android cell phone.
You can find more step by step to learn about how to set the background color to table cells in Word on our website. Look no further for guides, this is the most complete on how to put frames in Word, add borders to Word page !.