Knowing how to put a face in a moving video using Sony Vega can be very useful for you. The world of internet entertainment is a site full of possibilities.
That is why it is essential to handle all possible tools. In this sense, Sony Vega is one of those programs that you cannot miss if you want to create content.
Do you want to learn? Then you find yourself reading the correct article. Throughout these paragraphs you will find interesting information that will help you to manipulate the Sony Vega tools . Thus, you can surprise and entertain many with professional quality videos.
What is Sony Vegas?
Before knowing how to put a face in a video with movement, it is important that you know the program thoroughly. Sony Vegas is globally recognized as one of the best software for editing audiovisual content.
It is currently known as VEGAS Pro. This is because the previous owner of the software (Sony Creative Software) decided to sell their rights to the program. The organization in charge of the program is now MAGIX , and one of their first steps was to change the name.
The tools that VEGAS Pro has are extremely useful … there is no doubt about that. However, this professional editing program is not only and exclusively suitable for someone who is editing a movie.
As mentioned above, the world of entertainment is a world of possibilities. And in social networks is where the importance of knowing how to put a face in a moving video comes in.
Making extraordinary edits with the professionalism of this software is something that will not only earn you followers on Instagram. Rather, you can make contributions large enough to make money with your Instagram account without being an influencer by editing funny videos.
How to put a face in a moving video using Sony Vegas?
Thanks to this software you can make really extraordinary video edits . From making a video in slow / fast motion effect to pixelating or censoring a part of a video.
However, when it comes to social networks, memes are the ones that can earn you the most followers. Of course, images will always be the main strength of any account or platform. But don’t underestimate the power of editing a video well .
Step by Step
If you already have the program installed on your computer and you have the video you want to edit, get ready! Since you are about to discover how to put a face in a moving video.
Make sure you follow the instructions that you will find here to the letter . This way you can ensure that the procedure is carried out with total success.
- Import the video to VEGAS Pro.
- Right-click on a blank space and select “Insert video track.”
- Drag from the image you want to put onto the created track.
- Adjust the image to the length of the video you want. It can be an excerpt or throughout the video.
- Click on the ” Pan ” icon. Then right click on the image and select “Restore”.
- Check the “Mask” box and select the ” Delimiter Creation Tool ” option.
- Crop the image by clicking on the outline of the face that you want to put in the video.
- Finished with contour clipping, close the window and go to the start of the track.
- Select the ” Track Motion ” tool.
- Click on the “Synchronize cursor” tool to adjust the size and position of the face.
- Make the necessary adjustments to each frame by clicking the arrow that corresponds to “Next Frame”.
- Repeat the previous step for each frame where the face position needs to vary.
Your video is ready!
Once you have finished with the frames, you can close the window and play your video. The results are simply incredible ! Although it is a simple job, it can be a bit tedious. However, you will see that it is worth it.