You want to get your farm back in Hay Day soon; After all, you worked hard to have a spectacular farm, with a whole production line, many animals and you had money to buy anything, but one day out of nowhere you lost everything.
What can you do now? Should you start from scratch? No! we have the solution for you; In this article we will help you to recover your farm, and you will also know what to do so that this never happens to you again.
How did you lose your farm?
This happened when you updated the game, changed devices, or shared your account and the other person changed your details. It also happens because you didn’t link your account , when you first installed the game. Of course, the latter is very common in Supercell games, since at the beginning nothing tells you that you should link your account.
Many people go through this and believe that they will not get their farm back or that trying to do so is very difficult. But it’s not like that; here we will explain 2 quick options to recover your farm.
- Upon entering the game, in the upper left, you will see a button with the icon of a yellow gear.
- Press it and the settings window will appear.
- Go to the bottom and click on the button on the right that says “help and assistance”, then you will give “my account”.
- A list will appear, at the end you will find “do you need more help?” press the blue button that says “forward”.
- It will take you to talk to a virtual game developer, it will be like a Messenger conversation. He will ask you questions like: What is the name of your farm? What is the name of the neighborhood where you located your farm? and What is the level of your farm?
- Answer the questions in detail! Then they will ask you to add a Gmail email, they will create your account again and voila, you have your farm!
Second option: Take back your farm with Facebook and Google Play
The second option is much simpler. If when you downloaded Hay Day you chose to look at the settings window before starting to play, and you connected the Facebook and Google Play options, you did the right thing. This step saved you time to recover your farm.
Recover with Facebook
- Repeat step 1 and 2 of the first option to enter settings .
- At the bottom right of the screen, you will see a red button with the “Facebook” icon that says “disconnected”.
- Press it and a message will appear that will tell you “enter your username and password”. It is important that you put the same data that you put at the beginning when you downloaded the game, that’s it, you have your farm back !.
Recover it with Google Play
- Repeat the steps as we explained with Facebook, you will see a red button at the bottom left of the screen that says “disconnected” has a green game controller, press it.
- A list of your Gmail accounts will appear, select the one you linked when you downloaded the game.
- It will automatically load and voila, you have recovered your account with Google Play.
We hope these options have helped you get your farm back and you’re ready to start playing! Now, since you don’t want this to happen to you again, we explain how to never lose your farm again.
How can you make sure your farm is never lost again?
- Enter the game settings, press the button in the upper left with the gear icon, yellow.
- You will see two options, “Google Play” and “Facebook”, both will be in red and will say “disconnected”.
- For Facebook you must enter the username and password.
- For Google Play you just have to choose the Gmail account that you have affiliated with your Facebook.
- After filling in the data in both options, they will turn green and say “connected” and that’s it.
With these options you can load the same game in which you stayed and connect with your friends to continue playing. We hope this article has helped you; keep reading on our page to continue discovering how to improve your farm in Hay Day and other topics of interest.