Resting while watching your favorite videos and suddenly the video is interrupted and I get an error message in the YouTube player saying “An error has occurred. Please try again later . “ If this has happened to you more than once, which is super annoying, this article is for you.
This annoyance is more common than you might imagine and, for the most part, it can be resolved relatively easily by applying the rule-out method step by step. Most of the time, after 30 seconds of waiting, the playback continues, but it is still an annoying problem.
The first thing to say is that there is no single reason that can explain this failure; In fact, Google itself has even published videos , the causes that can explain it and its possible solutions, but the truth is that in some cases the failure is caused by things that are beyond our control.
Solve ‘An error has occurred please try again later’ issue on YouTube
- It is convenient to have more than one browser installed on the PC so determine according to your needs which is the best browser for you. Therefore, the first thing we have to do is try opening the video in any other browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge. IF this step works, it means that the Adobe Flash plug-in is failing.
- But, and if taking the previous step the failure persists, what do we do? Well, nowadays many videos already run without problems in HTML5, but there is still some dependency on flash, and it should be updated. This step is key, especially if you use a browser other than Google Chrome in which you will have to have this add-on installed.
- Not working yet? Then the next step is to clear the cache of the computer and delete the cookies that are saved. Each browser has a different way of eliminating them but in general it is found in the navigation data section of the configuration.
- Another option to consider is to watch and try to load the video at a different point at the beginning or with a lower quality, lightening the load of it.
- If none of this works then the solution to this problem is out of your hands because surely the YouTube uploader is compiling some changes or that the video in question is in the review process and what you should do is wait in half an hour and see if available
Other possible reasons
Keep in mind that You Tube is a site that plays video streaming and that millions of people visit it, for which errors of various types appear can sometimes become common, so sometimes restarting the device you are using can solve the problem.
In most of the cases that are reported with errors like this, and other related to Flash Player or other playback problems are caused by programs like AdBlock or other browser extensions. Thinking about this fact, disabling these programs or changing the personalized ads function in your browser solves the problem.
This error can be caused by a corrupted driver, outdated audio drivers, or scripts from the YouTube page. Solution, check that those drivers are installed and updated and also it is good to check the advanced settings of YouTube.
Finally, it must be taken into account that sometimes the servers of YouTube or Google, which owns YouTube, can fail. And it may be that sometimes various errors like this are due to corrupt or missing files. In these cases, reinstalling the internet browser that you usually use or even all of them could solve the problem.
The failure can have various origins but we also offer you many possible solutions, so we hope this article will help you to solve the problem of the error “An Error has occurred. Please try again later ”generated by You Tube.