If you are looking for a job that allows you to stay at home or in another case you need it due to the situation the planet is going through. The best thing to do is turn to LinkedIn . For this, you need to know how to use one of its most powerful tools and fully understand how to export and manage your LinkedIn contacts.
In order to make yourself known, your skills and work, it is recommended that you create a banner for LinkedIn, this can be done thanks to pages like Canva.
LinkedIn is the largest social work network where all kinds of offers related to any trade or profession converge. Its incredible network of contacts is capable of opening endless opportunities, which is why it is one of the most used.
Thanks to its capacity for connections that reach almost all parts of the world , it is necessary to know how to export and manage your LinkedIn contacts.
To be able to work more comfortably from the LinkedIn social network, the best thing you can do is create your account in Spanish if that is your native language.
What is contact management?
This network is based primarily on knowing how to move your contacts and knowing which ones lead you to get job offers that are worthwhile and accommodate your preferences. The quality of the connections is very important more than the number of connections, so learning to export and manage your LinkedIn contacts is important.
When talking about contact management, reference is made to the creation and construction of new relationships that help the user to enter a company. It is important even to have connections through acquaintances in the place you want to reach. This will help a lot to access against the competition.
But if you can’t do this, with good diligence in exporting and managing your LinkedIn contacts, you can create direct connections that help you get where you want to go. It works in the following way, those people you are getting to know can position you with others of higher ranks and thus move forward.
Learn how to export and manage your LinkedIn contacts
There are different ways to move your connections to optimize them as best as possible. In fact, with this social network you can delete contacts, classify and edit them. Follow these steps below to improve your management on LinkedIn.
Managing contacts and connections
- Use the synchronization frequently , this means that, with your email agenda, you can add new addresses each time. This action is usually always done when starting your account, but it is something that can be neglected. The most convenient thing is to be aware and update the information.
- The best way to make specialized connections with your specialties is to do advanced searches on the social network. LinkedIn has an expert search engine on this that will make this task very simple.
- LinkedIn allows other people to also know and be interested in you based on your profile, therefore, make an effort to build yours , Also, show that you are willing to work and collaborate with others. You can upload interesting articles and recommendations or participate in chats and debates, this will position you in the view of others.
Export your LinkedIn contacts
There may be different reasons why you want to export your contacts, such as making a backup. You can do it to be able to consult them without the need for an internet connection or import them into another application such as mail.
- On the LinkedIn page, log in and go to the “My network” icon located on the top bar of the same.
- Then, in the section on the left side, you will see your contacts. Click on them and in the next window panel, on the upper right, you will find the option “Manage imported and synchronized contacts”.
- By clicking on it, you will see the list of your contacts in the center of the page. Click on “Select all” and on the right side, you will see the option to “Export contacts.”
- This action will leave you in a new page where you can indicate if you want to leave a contact outside. If not, indicate that the contact data belongs to your list. In “Download your data”, choose “One selection” and the box next to “Contacts”.
- A “Request file” button will appear, press it to finish and export. You will receive an email when the download is complete.
If, on the contrary, you no longer want to belong to this social network and you want to delete your account, you can do it without problem and quickly.
Do not limit yourself only to using LinkedIn to get a job, since on the internet you can find many pages that will help you look for work.