Video game live streaming platforms have become a trend with many fans as well as destructive critics. So that this does not happen, it is necessary to control the amount of messages sent to the chat, having a moderator who controls the messaging. That’s why here we explain how to easily make someone a moderator on Twitch with simple and practical tips.
Remember to have a positive environment to avoid uncomfortable moments when directing from your PC with Twitch of video games. For this reason we explain what a moderator is and what functions it performs , so that you can choose the right one.
What is a moderator and what functions does it fulfill?
An internet moderator is in charge of inspecting or reviewing the activities of the internet forum to which it belongs. These are appointed by a platform administrator, in this case Twitch, to do the review work.
The administrator must carefully analyze or examine the virtues that the moderator must have, here we mention some important aspects.
- The person must have prior knowledge of the information to be transmitted .
- The moderator must provide attractive information.
- Maintain a positive attitude towards the other members of the group.
- Maintain continuous connection.
- You must be a responsible and trustworthy person.
- If there is a person outside the channel and wants to have him as a moderator, you can invite him to create an account on Twitch.
How to make someone a moderator?
Making an appointment on Twitch for someone to be a moderator is easy, and not difficult to do; these are the steps to follow.
- Press click on the person’s name in the chat.
- Give the user access to the broadcast .
- Click on the icon of the person with the plus sign (+) where it says “Modification” this gives functions to the moderator.
Another method you can follow to make this appointment is by using the mod command and the person becomes a moderator.
- Type modification (username) in chat.
- After typing the command, a message will appear with the following words “your username”, this in turn gives you privileges, such as moderator view .
- The mod as it is usually called will appear with a green sword icon in its name.
Here are the user commands that you can and should have to make changes to the channel .
Some commands for chat on Twitch
We want to mention that this list should be used responsibly, in order to have a satisfactory and complete broadcast on your channel.
- / block “username”: this prevents the blocked person from interacting with the Twitch .
- / unblock “username”: with this command you can remove a user from the blocked list.
- / disable “username”: with this module you permanently ban a user from chat.
- / kick “username”: remove a permanent ban on a user from the channel.
- / of course: with this you can delete the chat history for those who are spectators.
- / only emoticons: prevent written dialogue and can only put emoticons.
- / disable emoticons: if you don’t want emojis, you can disable it.
- / followers “duration”: limit the chat to friends based on the duration of follow.
- / turn off followers: follower mode is disabled.
- / host “channel”: you host another broadcast on your channel.
- / override: abandon the hosting of a channel.
- / bookmark “Your Twitch moderator will make sure your chat is peaceful. Our guide will show you how to edit someone on Twitch ”: add an out marker in real time.
- / a mod “username”: override the moderator status of a user.
- / Raid “channel”: You can send a group to another channel after a transmission.
- / fearless: defuse a raid in progress.
These are some of the commands that a moderator can use to perform certain tasks on Twitch chat . If in any way the moderator abuses these commands, the channel administrator can suspend or revoke the actions.
Without a doubt, streaming on Twitch from your Android or PC gives you a good experience, so we hope this post will help you name a moderator on your Twitch channel.