It is always necessary to have a tool to capture the screen of your computer. For that reason, below we will explain how to download, install and use LightShot in Spanish . Then we will show you all those keyboard combinations that can help you save time.
How to download and install LightShot in Spanish
LigthShot is a program that allows you to take screenshots quickly and easily . To install it, follow these steps:
- Go to the official LightShot page and download the latest version available for your operating system, either Mac OS or Windows.
- Find the folder where you downloaded the installer and right click on it.
- Click on the “Run as administrator” option.
- Select the language in which the application will be installed. In this case, Spanish. You can also change it later .
- Click on the “Install” option and wait for the process to finish.
- To finish, click on “Finish”.
From that moment on, LightShot will be installed on your computer and you can start taking screenshots easily and simply.
How to use LightShot
This program is very easy to use. Once installed, you will see that it will always be running in the background . You can verify this by clicking on the arrow that appears in the right corner of the taskbar. If there you see the icon of a purple pen, it is because the program is active.
So, to take a screenshot, press the “Print Screen “ key on Windows or “Command + Shift + 9” on Mac. Then you will see that the screen goes dark.
That is the moment for you, with the cursor, to mark the area you want to capture by dragging it over the area in question. If you want to modify the area, just adjust the window with the points that are in the corners or click in the center of the screen and move the cursor to where you want .
It should be noted that you can only capture the content that is projected on your screen. To take a full screen capture of a web page (with scroll included) you must use another application.
Finally, click on the save icon on the right side of the X (X) and select the destination folder. And that’s how simple it is to use this program.
This program is only for capturing images. If you need to capture video, you will have to record your PC screen with Action, a program designed for this purpose.
Learn how to use the LightShot tools
Now we are going to explain what each button of the application is for when you take a screenshot. 8 icons appear on the right side.
- Pen: used to make free annotations .
- Line: with it you can make a straight vertical, horizontal or diagonal line.
- Arrow: used to make this figure in any of the senses.
- Rectangle: with this you can make this geometric figure within the selection box.
- Bookmark: used to highlight items on the screen. It is set to be yellow.
- Text: with this tool you can enter text within the capture.
- Color: used to give a certain color to the previous tools.
- Undo: used to revert the changes you have made.
On the other hand, some tools will also appear at the top or bottom. These have different functions; from left to right they are:
- Cloud: allows you to upload the capture to your personal account at prntscr.com. To do this, you will have to create an account on that platform .
- Share: with this tool you can show other people your screenshot.
- Google: used to search for images similar to your capture on the Internet.
- To print.
- Go out.
Finally, it is important that you know that you can also use keyboard shortcuts to manipulate the application and get the most out of it. Here we show you all of them, first the combination for Windows and then on Mac:
- Copy an image that has been captured to the clipboard: “Ctrl + C” || “Command + C”.
- Save a file: «Ctrl + S» || “Command + S”.
- Upload a screenshot: «Ctrl + D» || “Command + D”.
- Cancel the screenshot: «Esc» or «Ctrl + X» || “Command + X”.
- Capture the entire screen: «Ctrl + A» || “Command + A”.
- Print: «Ctrl + P» || “Command + P”.
Now that you know how to download, install and use LightShot, we hope you get the most out of this useful tool. If you need to take screenshots of your Smart TV, we also show you how to do it.