You like to express your emotions and feelings, because here we will explain how to download GIF from Pinterest and save them on your PC or mobile easily. In this way you can use these practical tools to communicate with friends and family and express what you think or feel.
Both GIFs, memes and emojis have taken the attention of all users, who use mobile devices worldwide. And an advantage of GIFs is that when used in a chat, they can bring more life and liveliness to the conversation .
Many social networks have the famous GIFs at their disposal, and even Pinterest has several fun GIFs that you will love. In addition, with the Pinterest platform you can create a Pin with your photos, oriented to DIY projects, recipes, GIFs, among others.
What are the benefits of Pinterest GIFs?
The advantage that a Pinterest GIF provides you is that it is more than a static image , and it allows you to convey both feelings and information. By designing your own GIFs with Pinterest, you can give it the desired orientation, be it for your decorating projects, DIY, recipes, and more.
But in case you like a GIF from Pinterest, how can you download it? Well then we will explain to you, what are the steps you must take to download the GIFs from Pinterest on your PC and mobile, easily.
Download and save GIFs from Pinterest to your PC
This procedure is very simple, but to download and save images or GIFs from Pinterest on your PC, you must take the following steps:
- Select the GIF you want to download to your PC.
- Press the three dots above the GIF.
- Now click on download image in the menu.
In case, by chance, you can’t find the download button on the GIF, you can take the following steps:
- Select the GIF link and it will send you to the website.
- Once on the page where the GIF is located, right-click on the GIF.
- Now you must choose the option, ” Save image as …”
- Verify that the “Type” option under “Save image as” says “GIF.”
- And finally, select the folder where you want to store the GIF and press “Save.”
- Now you just have to go to the folder and open your GIF.
Download and save GIFs from Pinterest to your mobile
If you want to download a GIF with Pinterest, we will explain the two ways that exist so that you can get your favorite GIFs on your mobile.
- The first option is, with the native download button .
- First find the GIF you want to download.
- Then select the three points that are on it.
- Then press download image from the menu .
- After that, you will receive a notification indicating that the image has been downloaded.
- Head over to your photo gallery and you can find your downloaded GIF.
- The second option is, download the GIF from the website .
This option is used when the download option does not appear in the GIF, and in that case you can use this step. In addition, you can also use this same procedure if you want to download videos from Pinterest.
- Select the video or GIF that you want to download from Pinterest on your Smartphone.
- Now press the option to visit, which is below the video or GIF.
- Pinterest will then direct you to the website of the video or GIF.
- Press the GIF until you see the option to download or save image.
- Once the option appears, select it.
- You can also press the three dots and click on “Open in browser”.
- When you open the browser, press the GIF until the menu appears.
- Select download image.
- Then head over to the image gallery and find your GIF.
- And voila, you will have already downloaded your GIF to your mobile.
We hope that these simple steps will be very useful for you, you can even create GIFs using ScreenToGif and give them a nice touch. In this way you can give a more fun tone to your conversations , and share these nice Pinterest GIFs with all your friends and family.