Welcome! If you really enjoy the mobile version of video games and want to learn a way to play them more comfortably, then you have reached the indicated post. Later we will explain in great detail what you must do to connect the Xbox One controller to my Android mobile or iPhone via Bluetooth in a few steps without many complications.Keep reading!
Steps to connect the Xbox One controller to my Android mobile via Bluetooth
Next we will show you all the necessary steps so that you learn how to connect the Xbox One controller to my Android mobile via Bluetooth in a few steps, quickly and easily.
- To start, we recommend you get a cell phone holder that allows you to adjust your mobile to the Xbox One controller. This way you can comfortably play all the best free games on your mobile using the Xbox One controller without problems.
- Once you have adapted the mount on the controller, then you have to press the Xbox Guide button located on the top of the controller.
- Then you must press and hold the button that says ‘Connect’ which is located next to the USB input of the remote.
- Later you will see that the central button of the controller that has the Xbox logo will begin to flash , this means that the synchronization process with your Android mobile device has started.
- Now, go to your smartphone and activate Bluetooth. Then you will see that the remote control will appear in the list of ‘Available devices’ with the name of ‘Xbox wireless controller’; press on it so that the synchronization of your Android with the Xbox One controller can be completed.
- In this way, you can now enjoy the funniest video games for your mobile with the Xbox One controller , which gives you a certain advantage, since it will always be more comfortable to move around the game with a joystick.
On the other hand, we remind you that if your Android device has Bluetooth 5.0 then you will have the option to also connect the wireless headphones to get fully into the games.
Now, to finish, if you have already finished playing and you want to turn off the Xbox One controller, you only have to press for a few seconds the central button that has the Xbox logo, that is, you will not have to turn it off from your mobile.
How to connect the Xbox One controller to my iPhone via Bluetooth
In case you have an iPhone, we remind you that you can also connect the Xbox One controller to your iPhone via Bluetooth to enjoy your favorite video games that are in the App Store. However, there is only one condition for this, you must have the iOS 13 operating system, since this function is not available in previous versions.
- The first thing you have to do is open the menu of your iPhone and turn on the bluetooth.
- Then you must turn on the central button of the Xbox One controller and then press and hold the button that says ‘Connect’ which is right next to the USB input of the controller.
- Now you have to go back to your iPhone, specifically in the list of available Bluetooth devices and select ‘Xbox Wireless controller’. This will begin the synchronization process between the Xbox One controller and the Apple device.
- Once you have finished the previous steps, you can now enjoy your favorite games on your iPhone using a controller.
- Finally, you should keep in mind that not all iPhone video games are available to play with the Xbox One controller , since they have their own configuration.
- However, most of the games in the App Store are compatible with the Xbox One controller, so you can play them without problems.
- Now, if you still have doubts regarding the process to connect the Xbox One controller to an iPhone via Bluetooth then we recommend you go to the official Xbox page.
We are done for today! If this information has been useful to you, do not hesitate to share it with all your friends who have an Xbox One and want to adapt it to their mobile, either Android or iPhone. See you in the next post!