Next, we are going to see how I can know who visits my Facebook profile in a very simple way and without the need to use strange applications or programs. At the same time, you might be interested in changing your nickname on Facebook, but for now we will focus on those who visit your profile.
Facebook is one of the most used social networks today and it is no wonder. It not only serves to keep in touch with friends and family. But also to meet people, interact with people who have the same interests as us, do business, create fanpages and groups, play video games, etc.
In short, the evolution of this social network was enormous and it is still in the process of change, adding more functions for its users. But something that always generates doubts is Who visits my profile? Facebook at first glance does not have an option for us to know the people who decide to visit our profile.
However, that does not mean that we cannot know who visits our profile. Next, we are going to show you a trick to know who visits my Facebook profile.
You must follow this tutorial step by step. Although it is quite simple and you do not need to use third-party applications or programs. It may be a bit complicated for you, since we are going to have to navigate through the code of our own profile page in order to find our friends who recently joined it.
On the other hand, perhaps before starting, it is convenient that you put your Facebook profile in public. Without further ado let’s continue with this tutorial.
How to know who visited my profile on Facebook
- The first thing you should do is log into Facebook with your account.
- After this you will have to go directly to your profile.
- Now you will have to open the source code of the page How? You can press ” Ctrl + U ” or ” F12 ” you can also right click on it and in the menu choose ” See page source code “.
- A window opens with all the code for it. It may seem like chaos, but we can find here the people who visit our Facebook profile.
- Press ” Ctrl + F ” and a search box will open. In this box you will have to write ” friendslist ” and you will see that it takes us to an area of the code where we will find many numbers separated by quotes and commas.
- You will be able to visualize different codes that end in ” -2 ” what we need is the code prior to that ” -2 ” so that you can see all the people who enter your profile.
- For this, all you will have to do is copy all the numbers that appear before the -2 and paste it in the address bar with the Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/1234567890 .
- Pressing enter will take you to the profile of the person who has just entered yours. As simple as that.
In turn, related to what was shown before, there are also ways to see your Facebook profile as others see it. Useful in case you want to see their posts like the others.
Who visits my Facebook profile?
The first codes that appear in the list are from the people who have visited your profile . The others are who you had a conversation with lately. People with whom you’ve been the most active lately may also appear.
In a few words, in this way you have access to a large amount of information to know who entered my Facebook profile and with whom you share more activities on this social network.
In Look How It Is Made we teach you everything you need to know about Facebook and other social networks in detail with different tutorials, guides and tricks that will surely be very useful to start learning everything you need about the different social networks that we have nowadays.
In turn, if you still have any kind of doubt about how to know who visits my Facebook profile, you can leave it a little further down in the comment box .