Perhaps you are in a job and at the time of collecting, you realize that you need to have a PayPal account. Luckily opening a PayPal account is a very easy process. If you have had problems creating it; It may be because you don’t know how to create a Paypal account without a credit card.
These are some common situations that make you worried. But do not worry, below we will show you how to create a PayPal account and without a credit card it will be so simple that you will be surprised, let’s see.
Create your PayPal account without a credit card with simple steps
Creating an account or paypal page is not difficult at all, and you can do it from your PC or mobile phone, let’s see:
- Enter the word PayPal in your preferred internet browser and enter the home page.
- Then you will find the section ” Create a free account “. Click there.
- In the section you selected, you will find the option “personal account” or “business account”; select the first one.
- Some boxes will appear that you must fill, something of the utmost importance . You must put the same country of origin, which you have configured in your email; If not, the link will fail and you will not be able to create your PayPal account.
- Once this step is done, you click on the next one. Another box will appear with information to fill in such as: nationality, telephone number, address, etc.
- Now you must click to accept, in the boxes that appear at the bottom; and thus streamline the payment process .
- These are the steps to follow. Now you must click on “accept and create account”.
- In the next window you will see the option What is the next step? Don’t do anything there. Go to your email or inbox, and confirm your PaPal account.
- After making the confirmation; you will have created your PayPal account, without a credit card .
Remember to write down the password you entered to create your PayPal account; If not, don’t worry, as there are ways to recover your Paypal account if you forgot your password.
Now with your PayPal account created, what follows is to have a balance. There are several ways to do that; one of them is to transfer money from a local bank account to your Paypal account.
How can I withdraw my money from PayPal?
There are two very easy ways to withdraw your money through PayPal ; One of them is for people who have not yet linked a card to their account, through a page called interbank. The other way is for those who do have a credit or debit card associated with them.
Can I associate a PayPal bank account and withdraw my money?
The answer is simply yes; We will teach you in a very easy way to do it.
Before starting, you should know that in the linking process you will obtain an interbank key, it has 18 digits. If you do not have it, go to your bank to request it.
- You must first log in to your PayPal account; You can do it on the main page, in the Accounts option .
Bank and cards
- Then click on the option ” Add cards or bank account .”
- And automatically two options will appear: “associate a payment method”, “associate a debit or credit card and” associate a bank account “.
- Click on the second option and include your interbank key, enter the name of the person who is associated with that interbank key. And click on ” associate bank account “
- Make sure you have the data correctly , otherwise you will simply send your money to someone else.
- If you want to withdraw your money; Go to the home page and click under the “Summary” tab to transfer funds. Select the currency, click next, choose the associated account, add the amount and click Next again, confirm and that’s it! You can now withdraw your PayPal funds from your own card.
If any inconvenience occurs, during the process of associating a bank account; Remember that you can always contact PayPal’s technical service. And so, solve the problem easily.
As you can see, it is very easy to use PayPal. Wait no more and join this great family. Successes in your finances.